Monday, October 23, 2006

What does this say about your sister and brother-in-law?

I had a headache this afternoon, so I came home and took a nap. I woke up just before I heard Pete come home, so just to be stupid I pulled the sheet over my head and "hid." He walked around the apartment and even came into our room and didn't see me (the new bedding is very puffy). So he left. I figured maybe when he didn't see me he'd gone to the coffee shop (as he often does), having assumed I'd gone somewhere or gone running (ha!). And I felt sad, because it was my fault he left. I had done such a good job of hiding. But he was only gone for about ten minutes. Turns out he went outside and walked around the neighborhood looking for me. I found it rather amusing that he'd go wandering around looking for me like I was an escaped golden retriever. Did he expect to find me in a neighbor's yard or something?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home