Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I kind of love Ken Jennings.

(Not like in the way I love Pete. Like in the way I love Will Shortz.)

Ken has always been misunderstood, but lately he's been taking some extra heat for his letter to Jeopardy!, which was quite obviously sarcastic but not interpreted as such. The fact that he's so misunderstood is part of his allure. That and his millions in cash winnings.

I guess I should say I love Ken like an uncle, really. He kind of is our uncle, since PG told us he'd "kind of adopted him."

Ken, if you're out there, know this: The media might not always be kind to you, but to our 93 year old grandfather, you're a hero.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

PS Now it's your turn to post a not-the-world series pop culture question.

12:48 AM  
Blogger Pete said...

Here's a pop-culture quiz: What two things do ken-jennings.com, nillazilla.com and wjpthomson.com have in .common?

4:43 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

The answer is that they are all hosted on BlueHost, and they are all registered through GoDaddy.

That isn't pop culture, it's dork culture.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home