Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I can't decide what I like better about the World Series of Pop Culture...

The actual contest or the fact that they keep running that promo for Celebrity Fit Club.

"Don't you know who I am? I'm Tina Yothers!"*

and then at the end...

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

(that's my interpretation of the noise that one lady makes)


*I think I find this particularly entertaining because I used to wish I was Tina Yothers to the point where I kind of believed it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Can the name of our team for the World Series next year be "I'm Tina Yothers"?

3:47 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Who are you rooting for? I'm kind of rooting for Cheetara, even though that one girl is way too loud.

I didn't much care for Peanut Butter and Ginelli.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I don't know when the new shows actually air, but I have been watching at 10 PM every night.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home